1. DESCRIPTION OF COOKIES
A “cookie” is a small text file that a website stores on the user’s browser, facilitating browsing on the website, and are essential for internet operation.
The cookies are used, for example, to remember the preferences of a user on the website: language, browser used, analyse the habits and behaviour of the user to improve the services offered, or to adapt the content of a website to the visitor’s preferences.
Cookies can be catalogued in the following manner:
According the the managing entity:
- Own cookies: These are cookies that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service requested.
- Third party cookies: These are cookies that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but rather by a collaborating entity.
According to the time they remain active:
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookies file of your browser until you leave the website, therefore nothing is registered in your computer’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyse traffic details on the website. In the long term, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate use.
- Persistent cookies: these are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them each time you make a new visit. A permanent website has a determined expiry date. The cookies will stop working after this date. We use these cookies, generally, to facilitate the registration services.
According to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: These are necessary for browsing and correct operation of our website. They permit, for example, control of data communication and traffic, access to restricted-access areas, completion of the purchase process for an order, use of security elements, storage of content in order to broadcast videos or share content on social media.
- Personalisation cookies: These permit access to the service with some pre-defined characteristics depending on a series of criteria, such as the language, type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out statistical analysis and measurement of the use made by users of the services provided. For this, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products and services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: These allow for management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that may be included in our website.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through continued observation. Thanks to these, we can discover the internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
2. WHICH COOKIES WE USE AND WITH WHICH PURPOSES
Our website uses the following types of cookies:
- Own cookies: these cookies are strictly necessary. They permit interaction by the user with the website, using all of the features.
- Analytical cookies: these cookies are used for analysis, research or statistics in order to learn which sections are the most visited, connection points, etc. in order to be able to improve the website.
- Social media cookies: these are cookies used to identify you as a user of social media and to be able to interact with your profile through the installed API’s.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies are used to show you advertising based on your navigation history.
Next, we show you more information about the cookies we use:
3. THIRD PARTY COOKIES:
Third party cookies allow us to measure the number of users of our website, thereby enabling statistical analysis of how users use the website. How users browse our website is analysed so that we may improve the services we offer them.
You can find out how the providers who store cookies on our website process the information they collect by visiting the following link:
It is important to highlight that these technologies are not intrusive, given that all of the information obtained through the cookies is totally anonymous and under no circumstances can they be associated with a specific and identified user. This information permits TEJAS BORJA to adapt and improve its services in the interest of the users. However, the user has the option to impede the generation of cookies by selecting the corresponding option in the browser program. TEJAS BORJA informs you that in the case of deactivating the cookies, the browsing may be slower than usual.
Specifically, all browsers permit changes that allow for deactivation of the cookies configuration. These adjustments are found in the “options” or “preferences” in the browser menu.
Below we demonstrate, through links, the way to deactivate the cookies by following the instructions of the most frequently used browsers:
Otherwise, if you wish to block the analytical cookies from Google, you can install an accessory on your browser by following the instructions indicated in the following: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
5. MORE INFORMATION